Projects of researcher teams
- “Control of nitrate reduction in green vegetables: metabolic effects of light and other environmental factors”. Project leader Dr. Akvilė Viršilė. 2015–2018.
- “Development of molecular markers for genomic selection of adaptation in perennial ryegrass”. Project leader Dr. Gintaras Brazauskas. 2015–2018.
- “Role of lipids in low-temperature adaptation of apple”. Project leader Dr. Perttu Haimi. 2015–2018.
- “Supercritical fluid extraction of lycopene and the application of its extracts in development of innovative products”. Project leader Prof. Dr. Pranas Viškelis. 2015–2018.
- “Artemisia dubia biomass chemical composition and thermochemical conversion studies (ARTBIO)”. Partners: LAMMC ir ASU. Project leader Dr. Žydrė Kadžiulienė. 2014–2016.
- “Physiological background of the crop load and rootstock effect on alternate bearing of apple tree”. Project leader Dr. Giedrė Samuolienė. 2014–2016.