Support for the beekeeping sector in Lithuania
- “Comparison of protein composition of mixed aphid and nectar honeydew honey with monofloral clover nectar honey”. Supervisor Dr. Violeta Čeksterytė. 2021.
- “Evaluation of proteins of pollen extracted from honey and collected by hand and plant preference by bees”. Project leader Dr. Kristina Jonavičienė. 2017.
- “Development and assessment of Apis mellifera carnica lines and their beneficial properties adapted to Lithuania’s honey flow conditions”. Project leader Dr. Violeta Čeksterytė. 2017.
- “The efficacy of Apivar and MAQs acaricides against Varroa destructor mites and their effects on bee colonies”. Project leader Dr. Violeta Čeksterytė. 2017.
- “Hygiene behaviour of Carniolan bees, development and establishment of bee lines adapted to Lithuania’s honey flow and climate conditions” Project leader Diana Tamašauskienė. 2016.
- “Efficacy of MAQs and Apivar preparations against bee mites Varroa destructor”. Project leader Diana Tamašauskienė. 2016.
- “Beta-/gamma amylase determination in honey and winter food of bees”. Project leader Dr. Violeta Čeksterytė. 2016.