Gargždų St. 29, Vėžaičiai, LT-96216 Klaipėda distr., Lithuania
Since 2019 Doctoral studies in the field of Aronomy in the Lithuanian Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry, Vėžaičiai Branch.
2018 Master’s degree in Agronomy, Aleksandras Stulginskis University (since 2019 Vytautas Magnus university Agriculture Academy).
2016 Bachelor‘s degree in Agronomy, Aleksandras Stulginskis University.
- Weediness research in various anti-erosion crop-rotations.
- March 13, 2020 Seminar „Tillage that preserves soil fertility and reduces the effects of climate change”.
- March 12, 2020 Seminar „Integrated pest management in the context of the European experience”.
- October 22, 2019 Seminar „Application of integrated pest management methods, use of innovative tools for winter crop condition assessment and use of spatial data for crop monitoring”.
- October 18, 2019 Seminar „Application of integrated pest management methods, use of innovative tools for winter crop condition assessment and use of spatial data for crop monitoring”.
- July 15, 17, 2020 Field day “The use of different calcareous materials in acidic soils”.
- 20 June 2019 Field day “Plant protection technologies in the context of different plant growth conditions”.
- April 4, 2019 Seminar “Diversification of crop rotations and optimization of agrotechnologies for the restoration of agroecosystem functions”.
- March 14, 2019 Seminar “Cultivation characteristics of Camelia sativa L., production utilization and market research”.
- March 7, 2019 Seminar “Maintaining the sustainability of degraded and eroded soils”.
- September 13, 2018 Seminar “Corn growing technology and use of slurry stabilizer”.
- July 19, 2018. Field day “Application of innovative technologies in organic production farms”.
- February 27, 2018 Conference – seminar “Liming of acid soils – an unavoidable necessity”.
MAJOR RESEARCH OUTPUTS
Articles in journals indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science database
- Skuodienė R., Matyžiūtė V., Aleinikovienė J., Frercks B., Repšienė R. 2023. Seed bank community under different-intensity agrophytocenoses on hilly terrain in Lithuania. Plants, 12 (5): 1084. IF – 4,658
- Skuodienė R., Matyžiūtė V. 2022. Soil seed bank in a pre-erosion cereal-grass crop rotation. Plants, 11 (19): 2636. IF – 4,658
- Skuodienė R., Matyžiūtė V. 2022. Assessment of an abandoned grassland community and the soil seed bank of a hilly relief. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture, 109 (1): 3–10. IF – 1,281
- Skuodienė R., Repšienė R., Karčauskienė D., Matyžiūtė V. 2021. The effect of liming and organic fertilisation on the incidence of weeds in the crops of the rotation. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture, 108 (1): 27–34. IF – 1,281
Other peer-reviewed publications
- Matyžiūtė V., Skuodienė R. 2021. Permanent grassland established on eroded soils: floristic, composition of different sections of a hillside after 27 years of sward naturalization following sowing. Grassland Science in Europe, vol. 26.