ORCiD iD: 0000-0001-8133-2450
Tel. +370 623 61 165
Since 2021 PhD studies (Agronomy), Institute of Agriculture, LAMMC.
2019–2021 Master of Environmental Management, Vytautas Magnus University.
2010–2011 Post Graduate Diploma of Physiology and Biochemistry, Suez Canal University.
2005–2009 Al Azhar University: Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Environmental management
Since 2023 Junior Researcher, Agrobiology Laboratory, Institute of Agriculture, LAMMC.
Since June 2020 tQuality & Environmental Manager, Local Ocean (UAB, INVESTARA).
December 2012–August 2019 Environmental laboratory project manager, TSM (KSA).
Memberships and affiliations with professional organizations
- Since 2009 Egyptian Syndicate of Scientific Professions.
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Laboratory Quality Management System, IRCA (CQI).
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor, Environmental Management System, IRCA (CQI).
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor, Occupational Health & Safety Management System, IRCA (CQI).
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, Total Quality Management System, IRCA (CQI).
- Master Fish Farmer, Rostock University, Germany.
- 2021 was awarded for the scientific presentation at the 10th conference for young researchers, organized by the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences.
MAJOR RESEARCH OUTPUTS
Articles in journals indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science database
- Ullah S., Naeem A., Calkaite I., Hosney A., Depar N., Barcauskaite K. 2023. Zinc (Zn) mitigates copper (Cu) toxicity and retrieves yield and quality of lettuce irrigated with Cu and Zn-contaminated simulated wastewater. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 30: 54800–54812. IF – 5,8
- Hosney A., Ullah S., Barčauskaitė K. 2022. A review of the chemical extraction of chitosan from shrimp wastes and prediction of factors affecting chitosan yield by using an atificial neural network. Marine Drugs, 20 (11): 675. IF – 5,4