ORCiD iD: 0000-0003-3121-344X
Tel. +370 607 14 940
Studentų St. 15A, Akademija, Kauno distr., Lithuania
2011–2018 M.Sc. Agric. (Soils and Water), Faculty of Agriculture, Assuit University, Egypt.
2006–2010 B.Sc. Agric. (Soils and Water), Faculty of Agriculture, Assuit University, Egypt.
- Soil Fertility
- Plant Nutrition
- Soil Chemistry
Since 2020 Junior Researcher, Institute of Agriculture, LAMMC.
Since 2018 Assistant Lecturer, Soils and Water Department, Faculty of Agriculture, New Valley University, Egypt.
2012–2018 Teaching Assistant, Soils and Water Department, Faculty of Agriculture, New Valley University, Egypt.
2012–2018 Researcher, Faculty of Agriculture, Assiut University, Egypt.
2011 Chemical Technician, Laboratory of Chemical Analysis and Technical Consultation, Faculty of Agriculture, Assiut University, Egypt.
Memberships and affiliations with professional organizations
- Since 2012 member of Egyptian Soil Science Society (ESSS).
- 17th to 31st May 2022 research internship “Towards climate-smart sustainable management of agricultural soils”, Turin University, Italy. Short internship for 2 weeks with support and cooperation of the EJP SOIL project of a short visit to young scientists.
Involvement in programs and projects
- 2021 Cooperation with Achema company, project “Comparative study on modified urea emissions to the environment and changes in mineral nitrogen in the soil”.
- 2020 Cooperation with Lifosa company, project “Evaluation of the effectiveness of phosphorus fertilizers with and without additives by incubation tests”.
- 2013 “Plant residues for wheat production and rehabilitation of salt-affected soils in Egypt”.
MAJOR RESEARCH OUTPUTS
Articles in journals indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science database
- Swify S., Avizienyte D., Mazeika R., Braziene Z. 2022. Comparative study effect of urea-sulfur fertilizers on nitrogen uptake and maize productivity. Plants: 11 (22): 3020. IF – 4,658
- Swify S., Avizienyte D., Mazeika R., Braziene Z. 2022. Influence of modified urea compounds to improve nitrogen use efficiency under corn growth system. Sustainability, 14 (21): 14166. IF – 3,889
- Swify S., Abd El-Aziz S. H., Selmy S. A. H. , Elgharably A., Ragheb H. M. 2017. Assessment and Spatial Variability Mapping of Soil Available Phosphorus and Potassium of Coarse-textured Soils in New Valley, Egypt Using Geostatistical Technique. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 48 (5).