ORCiD iD: 0000-0001-5301-0411
2015–2017 Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences (Forestry), Faculty of Biology, Francisk Skorina Gomel State University, Republic of Belarus.
- Tree breeding
- Plant disease diagnostics
- Genetics of forest plants
Since 2020 Researcher, Laboratory Genomic Research and Bioinformatics, Forest Institute National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
2017–2020 Junior Researcher, Laboratory Genomic Research and Bioinformatics, Forest Institute National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
- June 16–24, 2022 Youth summer school on forest phytocenology “SYLVAN-2022”, Institute of experimental botany of NAS of Belarus.
- 2019 was awarded for achieving significant results in conducting fundamental scientific research in the field of natural and technical sciences “To talented young scientists and specialists in 2019”, organized by the Gomel regional executive committe.
MAJOR RESEARCH OUTPUTS
- Kiryanov P. S., Baranov O. Yu., Maslov A. A., Padutau A. V. 2019. Molecular genetic approaches to the identification of interspecific and intraspecific hybrids of birches in the Eastern European region. Molecular and applied genetics: a collection of scientific papers, 26: 45–55.
- Baranov O. Yu., Kiryanov P. S., Panteleev S. V., Mozharovskaya L. V., Padutau A. V., Razumova O. A., Padutau V. E. 2019. Analysis of the structural and functional organization of the Karelian birch chloroplast genome based on high-throughput sequencing data. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 63 (3): 312–316.
- Padutau A. V. 2018. Study of the genetic structure of semi-sibling progeny of Scots pine clones on forest seed plantations of the second order. Molecular and applied genetics: a collection of scientific papers, 25: 93–99.
- Padutau A. V., Baranov O. Yu., Panteleev S. V. 2018. Development of a method for multigenotypic analysis of seed lots of Scotch pine. Problems of forest science and forestry: a collection of scientific papers, 78: 86–92.
- Padutau A. V. 2021. Screening of the SSR loci set for pooled sample analysis of Scots Pine seed lots. 17th International Conference of Young Scientists on Energy and Natural Sciences Issues (May 24–28, 2021): 1170–1174.
- Padutau A. V. Baranov O. Yu., Kiryanov P. S. 2018. Study of the genetic structure of the pollen pool on forest seed plantations of the second order of Scotch pine. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Biological Diversity of Forest Ecosystems: Status, Conservation and Use” (November 13–15, 2018): 227–230.