List of doctoral dissertations in 2009–2017
- Monika Vilkienė. The assessment of soil organic carbon stock accumulation in soil by employing biondicators.
- Inga Tamošiūnė. Endophytic bacteria population structure of domestic apple and interaction with apple cells and shoots in vitro.
- Valda Gudynaitė-Franckevičienė. Ecogentic plasticity and adaptation of poplar hybrids and clones to Lithuanian natural conditions to be used in plantation forestry.
- Dovilė Čiuldienė. Soil sustainability in the forest stands of alien species.
- Akvilė Jonavičienė. Causal agents of seedling blight (Fusarium spp., Microdochium spp.) and snow mold (Microdochium spp.) – their occurrence and damage in cereals.
- Andrius Aleliūnas. Identification of functional markers for freezing tolerance in perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
- Ilona Kerienė. Mycotoxins and their relationship with phenolic compounds in buckwheat grain.
- Agnė Veršulienė. Long-term changes of the soil properties in different agroecosystems and their complex influence on agrocenosis.
- Julija Konstantinavičienė. Factors of development of willow energy plantations in Lithuania.
- Nijolė Liepienė. Indentification, pathogenicity, harmfulness and control of lupin anthracnose fungus Colletotrichum spp.
- Jovita Mikaliūnienė. Resistance of red clover (Trifolium pratense L.) to fungal diseases and their qualitative indicators.
- Lina Žičkienė. Mineral nitrogen fluxes in different soils.
- Karolina Gvildienė. The quality of composts, their effect on soil and plants.
- Jelena Titova. Influence of fertilization with sewage sludge compost on biomass formation of energy plants and changes of chemical elements.
- Ieva Jokubauskaitė. Changes in dissilved and humified carbon in acid soil as influenced by different liming and fertilization systems.
- Neringa Rasiukevičiūtė. Genetic and phenotypic diversity of Botrytis spp. from strawberey and onion, diseases forecasting and control.
- Adas Marčiulynas. Biology and significance of the spruce bud scale (Physokermes piceae Shrank.) to sanitary conditions of Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) H. Karst.) in Lithuania.
- Gediminas Čapkauskas. Natural disturbances of forest stand development: tree damages and risk of defoliation.
- Valda Araminienė. Birch sp. health and growth under current and simulated climate condition.
- Kristina Amalevičiūtė. Changes in the properties of Pachiterric Histosol as influed by management and renaturalization.
- Asta Kazlauskaitė-Jadzevičė. Changes of Haplic Luvisol properties and proctivity of phytocenoses with altering land use.
- Ingrida Verbylienė. Effects of agricultural practices on migration of chemical elements in sandy loam Luvisol
- Danutė Jablonskytė-Raščė. The regularities of formation of productivity and quality indicators of common wheat and spelt under the conditions of organic agriculture
- Rytis Zizas. The influence of forest structure on the capercaillie (Tetrao urogallus L.) habitats and distribution in South-Eastern Baltic see region
- Diana Marčiulynienė. Characterization of Hymenoscyphus fraxineus polulations of different origin and susceptibility of common ash to the dieback pathogen
- Rita Verbylaitė. European aspen (Populus tremula L.) in Lithuania: genetic diversity of plus trees and populations assessed using molecular markers
- Vaida Žičkienė. Allelopathic impact of dominant species of pinetum-vacciniosum clear-cuts on scots pine seedling growth under changing climate conditions
- Ramūnas Sirtautas. Light and other environmental effects on nutritional quality of lettuce
- Rūta Staugaitienė. Effect of different sulphur fertilisation rates on plant productivity and on changes in sulphur content in soil and plants
- Vaiva Bražinskienė. The effect of organic and conventional farming types on the amount of antioxidant compounds in potato tubers
- Rimantas Tamošiūnas. Bioecology, infestation levels and control of fruit damaging common sawflies (Hymenoptera, Symphyta, Tenthredinidae) in apple and plum orchards
- Birutė Frercks. Genetic variation of brown rot blossom blight pathogens and their hosts sweet and sour cherry
- Birutė Vaitelytė. Patterns of distribution of insect pests (Ceutorhynchus spp., dasineura brassicae) on stems and pods of winter and spring oil seed rape crops and damage done by these pests
- Sidona Sikorskaitė-Gudžiūnienė. Genetic characteristics of diversity of apple resistance to apple scab
- Agnė Piliponytė-Dzikienė. Populations structure composition and dynamics of the blackleg causal fungi Leptosphaeria maculans and L. biglobosa
- Rita Armonienė. Freezing tolerance in winter wheat: gene identification and analysis
- Girmantė Jurkšienė. Pedunculate (Quercus robur L.) and Sessile Oak (Q. petraea [Matt.] Liebl.) Hybridization, Regeneration and Effects on Soil Microbiota
- Povilas Žemaitis. Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) H. Karst.) condition and disturbances in the changing climate
- Vanda Lukoševičiūtė. Characterization of cold acclimation and cold hardiness of strawberry in vitro and in vivo
- Inga Stepulaitienė. Development of sour cherry generative organs and formation of spring frost resistance
- Rasa Buožytė. The effects of wood ash and nitrogen on ground vegetation in Vaccinio-pinetum stands
- Jūratė Ramanauskienė. Evaluation of eyespot damage and research into Oculimacula spp. population in winter cereals
- Danguolė Nemeikšienė. Optimization of nitrogen cycling by using forage legumes as green manure in the organic agrosystem
- Rasa Rutkauskienė. Levels of magnesium compounds of different solubility in predominant soil types in Lithuania, effects on agricultural plants
- Jurata Buchovska. Geographical distribution patterns of DNA polymorphism of Scot pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) at the eastern part of the species range
- Ramunė Bobinaitė. Phytochemical, biological and technological evaluation of raspberry cultivars grown in Lithuania
- Akvilė Viršilė. Photophysiological effects on the metabolite dynamics in green vegetables and sprouts
- Jonas Žiauka. Influence of ethylene, gibberellin and abscisic asid on the morphogenesis control in aspen (Populus tremula L.) and its hybrids under designed environmental conditions
- Aurelija Liatukienė. Investigation of genetic diversity of Lucerne (Medicago spp.) by identifying resistance to pathogens and mobile aluminium
- Vita Tilvikienė. Management of tall fescue, cocksfoot and reed canary grass swards for biogas, biomass quality and energy value
- Rūta Česnulevičienė. Harmfulness of field pea (Pisum sativum L.) fungal diseases, their prevention and control
- Vaclovas Makūnas. Species diversity of pollen beetles (Meligethes s.l.: Coleoptera, Nitidulidae) in oilseed rape and resistance of Meligethes aeneus (F.) to pyrethroids
- Gabrielė Pšibišauskienė. Biological changes in segetal flora in the agrophytocenose of spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) differing in competitive ability
- Sandra Sakalauskienė. The modelling of complex impact of changing climate and environmental factors on pea physiological indices
- Audrius Radzevičius. Evaluation and selection of tomato varieties in order to bread heterosic hybrids
- Vidmantas Bendokas. Inheritance and genetic control of apple canopy architecture
- Kristina Jonavičienė. Genetic diversity of Phleum SPP. and identification of genes involved in water stress response
- Gražina Statkevičiūtė. Pyrenophora teres populiation structure and spring barely resistance to net blotch
- Laura Masilionytė. Changes of different productivity soil parameters in organic and sustainable cropping systems
- Vilma Kemešytė. Assessment of short-lived ryegrass (Lolium) genus for agro-biological traits and suitability for breeding
- Virmantas Povilaitis. Aspects of cereal yield formation in agroecosystems of different intensity
- Ringailė Lukšienė. DNA polymorphism of common ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) and the influence of ecological conditions in vitro on morphogenesis in isolated embryo culture
- Mindaugas Škėma. Quantitative and qualitative indices of underbrush biomass in Lithuanian Forests
- Justinas Kretavičius. Properties and quality indicators of fifferent biological origin honey and their relationship to decrystallization
- Donatas Šumskis. Soil sampling methods for pH tests in soils of different genesis and relief and geostatistical analysis of data
- Egidijus Vilčinskas. Assessment of clover species (Trifolium spp.) diversity in Lithuania: Agrobiological and genetic aspects
- Gintarė Šabajevienė. The management of apple photosynthesis indexes and morphogenesis processes in the high density
- Jurga Sakalauskaitė. Integrated impact of climatic and anthropogenic factors on radish (Raphanussativus L.) photosynthesis
- Inga Liaudanskienė. The influence of sustainable soil tillage and crop rotations on the distribution of carbon in soil fractions
- Vaclovas Stukonis. Narrow-leaved species of genus Festuca in Lithuania and their suitability for turf
- Skaidrė Supronienė. Factors influencing the occurrence of Fusarium fungi and mycotoxin accumulation in cereal grain
- Gražina Kadžienė. Integrated assessment of the variation of soil properties in different soil tillage’ fertilization systems
- Asta Baliuckienė. Genetic variation of silver birch (Betula pendula Roth.) in the context of adaptation, gene conservation and breeding
- Jūratė Aleinikovienė. Renaturalization of arable arenosols in the south of Lithuania: changes in chemical properties and microflora
- Ramunė Areškevičienė. The research of genetic diversity of Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.) plus trees and populations by using RAPD markers