Long-term programs of scientific research and experimental development of the Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry approved by order No V-273 of Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania of April 22, 2017.
- Biopotential and quality of plants for multifunctional use, 2017–2021, leader Dr. Žydrė Kadžiulienė.
- Sustainable forestry and global changes, 2017–2021, leader Dr. Marius Aleinikovas.
- Harmful organisms in agro and forest ecosystems, 2017–2021, leader Dr. Roma Semaškienė.
- Horticulture: agrobiological foundations and technologies, 2017–2021, leader Dr. Giedrė Samuolienė.
- Productivity and sustainability of agricultural and forest soils, 2017–2021, leader Dr. Virginijus Feiza.
Genetic determination of the traits of agricultural and forest plants, development of modern cultivars, 2017–2021, leaders Prof. Dr. Habilitatus Vidmantas Stanys and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vytautas Ruzgas.