Long-term programs of scientific research and experimental development of the Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry approved by order No V-323 of Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania of February 23, 2012.
- Biopotential and quality of plants for multifunctional use, 2012–2016, leader Dr. Žydrė Kadžiulienė.
- Sustainable forestry and global changes, 2012–2016, leader Dr. Virgilijus Mikšys.
- Harmful organisms in agro and forest ecosystems, 2012–2016, leader Dr. Roma Semaškienė.
- Horticulture: agrobiological foundations and technologies, 2012–2016, leader Prof., Dr., Habilitatus Pavelas Duchovskis.
- Productivity and sustainability of agricultural and forest soils, 2012–2016, leader Dr. Virginijus Feiza.
- Genetics and purposeful change of genotypes of agricultural and forest plants, 2012–2016, leaders Prof., Dr., Habilitatus Vidmantas Stanys and Assoc. Prof., Dr. Vytautas Ruzgas.