ORCiD iD: 0000-0001-6316-4553
Tel. +370 630 46 188
Instituto al. 1, Akademija, LT-58344 Kėdainiai distr.
Since 2020 Agronomy field doctoral studies, dissertation title “Capacity of long-rooted and multicomponent grasslands to sequester carbon in the soil in the rhizosphere zone seeking to reduce atmospheric carbon dioxide”, Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry.
2003–2008 Master of Pharmacy, Faculty Pharmacy, Kaunas University of Medicine.
- Studies of soils organic matter and its fractional composition
- Quantitative chemical composition of plants
- Applications of new laboratory test methods
April 2021 ‒ present Junior Researcher, Chemical Research Laboratory, Institute of Agriculture, LAMMC.
March 2017 – April 2021 Chief Laboratory Assistant, Chemical Research Laboratory, Institute of Agriculture, LAMMC.
December 2010 ‒ June 2013 Pharmacist, UAB “Eurovaistinė”, Lithuania.
- June 13–17, 2022 LAMMC PhD students and junior research summer school.
- July 19–23, 2021 VDU PhD student club IV PhD students summer school.
Involvement in programmes and projects
- 2022–2023 EJP SOIL project “AGROECOlogical strategies for an efficient functioning of plant -soil biota interactions to increase SOC sequestration” (AGROECOseqC), junior researcher.
- 2022–2023 EJP SOIL project “Are mixed species systems fostering belowground C inputs and C sequestration?” (MIXROOT-C), junior researcher.
- 2017–2021 High level research and development (SMART) project “Quality diagnostics of biogas production by-product (digestate) for innovative use as a biofertilizer”, funded by Lithuanian Council of Science, project specialist.
MAJOR RESEARCH OUTPUTS
Articles in journals indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science database
- Slepetiene A., Ceseviciene J., Amaleviciute-Volunge K., Mankeviciene A., Parasotas I., Skersiene A., Jurgutis L., Volungevicius J., Veteikis D., Mockeviciene I. 2023. Solid and liquid phases of anaerobic digestate for sustainable use of agricultural soil. Sustainability, 15 (2): 1345. IF – 3,889
- Slepetiene A., Kochiieru M., Jurgutis L., Mankeviciene A., Skersiene A., Belova O. 2022. The effect of anaerobic digestate on the soil organic carbon and humified carbon fractions in different land-use systems in Lithuania. Land, 11 (1): 133. IF – 3,905
Petraityte D., Ceseviciene J., Arlauskiene A., Slepetiene A., Skersiene A., Gecaite V. 2022. Variation of soil nitrogen, organic carbon, and waxy wheat yield using liquid organic and mineral fertilizers. Agriculture, 12 (12): 2016. IF – 3,408
Slepetiene A., Kochiieru M., Skersiene A., Mankeviciene A., Belova O. 2022. Changes in stabile organic carbon in differently managed fluvisol treated by two types of anaerobic digestate. Energies, 15: 5876. IF – 3,252
- Slepetiene A., Kadziuliene Z., Feiziene D., Liaudanskiene I., Amaleviciute-Volunge K., Slepetys J., Skersiene A., Velykis A., Armolaitis K. 2020. The distribution of organic carbon, its forms and macroelements in agricultural soils. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture, 107 (4): 291–300, IF – 1,083
Other peer-reviewed publications
- Skersiene A., Slepetiene A., Amaleviciute-Volunge K. 2021. Grass biomass and carbon dynamics in digestate – treated soil. Proceedings of 17th International Conference of Young Scientists on Energy and Natural Sciences Issues (CYSENI 2021), p. 846‒850.